This is the beginning of ‘the tweet in review’, a regular feature on my blog that highlights some interesting, helpful or amusing tweets I’ve read in a given week. Essentially, it’s my twitter notes. Have a look and let me know what you think.
I hope you’ll add to the list.
Week of Oct 11 to 17:
- New blogging and social media resource: @ginidietrich Introducing For Bloggers, By Bloggers from @dannybrown http://j.mp/bHs54g.
- A first glimpse of Google TV: @zaigham_inc Sony Airs First Google TV Commercial http://nblo.gs/9eJca.
- Sometimes, the volume of data that passes before us is a bit daunting. Here’s a 10 month compendium for ’10: @lorirtaylor 50 of the Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far) – http://ht.ly/2UbSj
- Has anyone Googled google-ization: @Alltop_Social Amazing List Of Every Google Product And How Much We Depend On Them http://bit.ly/aJsbbd.
- Publish books by pressing send: @caroljsroth Barnes & Noble releases PubIt! Ebook tool. What are your thoughts? http://bit.ly/cA6gEq.
- Creation by curation-a new approach to journalism: @jayrosen_nyu One of the most optimistic signs in journalism is the evolution of people like Storify’s Burt Herman http://jr.ly/5g5a.